Social Media Management & Content Creation
Do you need help coming up with social media content ideas, or simply want to offload your social media management to somebody else so you can focus on your business?
Having managed social media accounts for brand large and small, nonprofit organizations, and her own food/lifestyle brand, Meaghan is well-versed in what it takes to build a successful social media presence. A regular consumer of the latest social and digital media trends, she’s proficient in ever-changing best practices for social media use.
Meaghan can help your business with:
- Creating content for channels including Instagram, Tiktok, Twitter, Facebook, and more.
- Auditing your social media channels
- Providing recommendations for how to improve your social media presence
- Consulting on your social media content needs
- Training your team on social media best practices
- Managing your social media channels for you
- Tracking analytics and quantifiable results of your social media efforts toward business goals
- Connecting your business with influencers and planning strategic social media campaigns
Interested in working with Meaghan? Get in touch here.
Meaghan’s social media management experience includes clients like:
And employers like like:
Social Media Audit and Influencer Campaign Strategy for Rocca Family Vineyards
Helping this Napa winery with best practices and brand awareness
Valentine’s Instagram Campaign for District Winery Weddings
A creative giveaway campaign increased Instagram engagement and gave this feed a fresh look.
Social Media Graphics to Promote A Presto Italian Foods Events
Graphics for A Presto! to use on social media to promote their ongoing pop-up events.
Valentine’s Social Media Campaign for Online Sales + The Fancy Schmancy Co.
A month-long Instagram campaign Meaghan designed reached over 3,000 people and led to online sales.