Meaghan understands that many small businesses and startups have little time for digital media content creation. Blog posts that draw people into your website, a constant stream of social media posts hoping to peak your audience’s interest in a purchase, diverse images of your product that continually pull clients in — the content required to maintain a professional online presence can feel staggering.
Meaghan works with small brands to tackle content needs like these in order to free you up to run your business more effectively.
Meaghan can help you create and plan digital marketing content by:
- Developing “evergreen” (always ready to use) social media posts you can tweak and post regularly based on your products, web posts, and images that resonate with your audience the most
- Creating an editorial calendar for your web posts and recommendations for social media posts to promote them
- Creating an editorial calendar for social media with strategic recommendations for what to post and when
- Developing a bank of social media posts and images for you to choose from when deciding what to post
- Styling and photographing your product for for blog and social media posts
- Helping you write blog posts, press releases, websites, social media posts, and more